Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

exhaust question

super6vt1998

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII L67 Calais A4
hey guys (went through frequently asked questions and used the search option before im asking this)

Im looking at a cheap exhaust upgrade for my sv6. Ive watched the videos of CCRUZN and his exhaust sounds nice it has the intermediate mufflers taken out and a different rear muffler, back when i was looking for an exhuast for my L67 vt before mum wrote it off i was looking at getting a used HSV exhaust, will a HSV exhaust on a sv6 sound any good? will there even be any difference ? or should i just fork out the $495 and buy 2.25 inch into 3 inch rear from NAAF ?

to many options hmm,

cheers Fil

super6vt1998

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII L67 Calais A4
vzchrome.jpg

this is how she currently sits soon to have BBS LM copies on it after i get back from europe wooo

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
hey guys (went through frequently asked questions and used the search option before im asking this)

Im looking at a cheap exhaust upgrade for my sv6. Ive watched the videos of CCRUZN and his exhaust sounds nice it has the intermediate mufflers taken out and a different rear muffler, back when i was looking for an exhuast for my L67 vt before mum wrote it off i was looking at getting a used HSV exhaust, will a HSV exhaust on a sv6 sound any good? will there even be any difference ? or should i just fork out the $495 and buy 2.25 inch into 3 inch rear from NAAF ?
to many options hmm,

cheers Fil

This.

But then I may be biased.

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Subaru Forester, XR6 turbo ute.
When my daughter had her VZ SV6, she just had the rear muffler removed, and straight pipe fitted. Sounded as good as a V6 will ever sound IMHO.

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
Just buy abbas -.- Gonna be the best you'll find.

super6vt1998

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII L67 Calais A4
Haha alright well I might as well do it once and do it right, exhaust will be purchased mid August when I get back from Europe