Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Exhaust System for 2012 Z Series Wagon

MrWebby

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Z Series
Hi,

I'm trying to find a new exhaust system for my 2012 VE Z Series Wagon (v6). I've found plenty of ones to suit the SS Z Series just wondering will they fit the same? Or does anyone know any websites that offer them (cat back is all thats required).

Thanks

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Hi mate, I'm an authorised Manta dealer and a sponsor here. I do the Manta systems at a competitive price. I'd recommend a 2 1/2" twin "quiet" system on a V6 wagon otherwise they will be raspy and may drone. This system is $1350 shipped for the cat back and comes with all the gaskets, nuts and bolts. This is the system you need. http://www.mantapro.com.au/exhausts...-6-2l-v8-sedan-sport-wagon-inc-series-1-hsvs/

MrWebby

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Z Series
Hi mate, I'm an authorised Manta dealer and a sponsor here. I do the Manta systems at a competitive price. I'd recommend a 2 1/2" twin "quiet" system on a V6 wagon otherwise they will be raspy and may drone. This system is $1350 shipped for the cat back and comes with all the gaskets, nuts and bolts. This is the system you need. http://www.mantapro.com.au/exhausts...-6-2l-v8-sedan-sport-wagon-inc-series-1-hsvs/

Can only find this priced for $1,533.29 ?

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
That is the medium system on the Manta site, I do the quiet system for $1350 which is dearer again on their site. You purchase from me, not them as I am cheaper.