Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Exhaust system for a 2013 VF International

Eric Gleeson

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VF International
I'm thinking about upgrading to a nicer exhaust system for my '13 International to give it a deeper, nicer tone. I know Internationals aren't high end cars like the Redlines, walkinshaws and HSV's but does anyone know of a good exhaust system I could put on an International to beef up the tone a bit?

Thanks in advance =)

abuch47

Reaction score
Members Ride
LSS3 YOOTE
Xforce do v6 system assume it would fit the 3.0L

Mik 030

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V LS3 series 2 wagon
Refer to the VE section and the following thread with lots of pages and links to exhaust sounds.
The OFFICIAL VE ALLOYTEC V6 SUPER MASSIVE FUN HAPPY TIME exhaust thread!!!!!!!11!!!!

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 STORM WAGON 2015
I got the Walkinshaw catback system on my SV6. Sounds far better than the others systems I have heard, they all sounded like a Lancer.

Eric Gleeson

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VF International
I got the Walkinshaw catback system on my SV6. Sounds far better than the others systems I have heard, they all sounded like a Lancer.

Thanks man i'll look into it. how much did that cost you to get that done if you don't mind my asking?

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 STORM WAGON 2015
Intake, catback and Tune $4100. Catback alone is $2500. DPE make the system for Walkinshaw.