Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Exhaust

Turtle2388

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
***xforce stainless feels

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

TAS1981

Reaction score
Lol at the xforce fan boys. I bought an xforce catback. Sounded boomy and **** house. Vibrated a heat shield under my car at certain revs. Now I got the manta, as I've said before it produces a much cleaner neater note. Sound foes out the back of the car instead of reverberating around the cabin. The fitment of the xforce was ok at best, wasn't bat but the manta was better. No dramas at all. Xforce tailless feels very tinny and brittle. Put manta to one side for a second get yourself a kpm system of Difillipo and you will wonder why you ever got excited about xforce.

Hold up.... a fan boy would be banging on around their favourtie brand and sh1tting on others....which I don't think anyone is doing (apart from you) - The argument is that for the money its not as sh!t as some people make out unless they happen to be selling something else!

If this forum was just full of people who complained about Xforce then fair enough but its the same people over and over again jumping on every exhaust thread! I have seen however lots of people say they are happy with tehir exhausts....but when they do they are called fan boys! Its moronic.

You clearly had a bad experience, but I bet it could have been rectified, but you binned it and went with Manta. Cool for you. Don't deride others for their choice and sticking up for it if it works for them though.

A little less :boxing: and a little more :beer chug: please.

purple ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VZ SS / 07 VE SS
Come on guys, settle down, all l wanted was to say that l thought it would be louder bloody you tube. Like the blokes were saying over time it will louder once it carbons up a bit,
will get extractors and cats later on. Mate it take about a hour to fit at the most [ that included taking it off] and it fitted prefect. Its good that there is a lot of brands to pick from, a bit of competition keeps the prices down

Turtle2388

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
I'm taking a big fat steamy dump on xforce and xforce alone. If I could afford it and justify the cost I would have had kpm or Difillipo. Anything but xforce is what I'm saying. I'm not saying go manta, I'm saying by me going manta if sorted my problems.

tonkass

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Ve Sv6 2008
If you had such a bad experience with the xforce exhaust system why didn't you take it back to where you got it from and get a refund? or simply visit the supplier in the city/state you live in. Xforce are so big that they can refund your money if there is an issue that is understandably bothersome. But no, you didn't do that did you because you didn't have a receipt did you? If you did you would of saved thousands and got your money back. Next time don't buy second hand items to cut back on costs buddy. I just can't see your logic and can't rape my head around it??? Why would you not get a refund????

Turtle2388

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Mate, you're the biggest tosser I've ever come across on here. I bought it brand spanking new from my local supplier. So I was gonna walk in there with an exhaust that's already been fitted to the car and say, listen I'm not happy with this it drones and sounds **** can I gave my money back? Yes mate of course no worries! You gotta be joking! Wake up to yourself.

Turtle2388

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
I sold it on ebay, got a brand new full system off NAAF problem solved. You won't get many people on here defending xforce.. You're a lone wolf on that one.

Blackened

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series II VE SS
I sold it on ebay, got a brand new full system off NAAF problem solved. You won't get many people on here defending xforce.. You're a lone wolf on that one.

Mostly because they get shut down and mocked from what i see they are a decent system and a lot of people are running them and good for them. If someone doesnt want to soend 2k on a system buy an xforce.

Myself i got a used pacemaker 3" twin for 800 so im winning on both parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

bosmonaut

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 60th Anniversay Edition
From what I gather the new X force are revised. I had a 2 and a half inch X force system on mine and changed it cause the droning and medium revs drove me absolutely nuts. I live in the country so open road driving was permanent droning. If they've fixed it that's a good thing

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Xforce is not just about saving money, it's value for money + personal preference. Aren't ALL the above exhausts except some variants made in China? Seems so. DiFilippo is a classic case, yet it is personal preference that makes people shell out 5 - 10x what it's worth in third world base cost plus shipping because of brand / sound preference (questionable 5/10kw not worth +$3000).
Drone is technical fact with GenIV, not opinion or preference, and I'm yet to see any technical evidence of the effectiveness of no-drone stock muffler replacement vs personal opinion.
Arguing one pipe is better because of country of origin, or who owns the patent to crossing twin exhaust pipes in an ideal way (Sureflo, an Aussie company) vs just sorta copying it but not exactly, seems a bit hypocritical and complicated when the net effect is sweet bugger all.
Seems most aftermarket performance exhausts are Chinese steel pipes, take your pick of grade and design to your most fanciful preference.
I don't like crispy, clear, raspy exhausts, neither do my neighbours, but I'm never compelled to reply that they are terrible at all, certainly not every time someone mentions that brand in a post. Puerile.