Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

EXHAUSTED

55ams

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6 sedan manual
hey guys, new to the forum, i'm sure there is a few other threads to this, couldn't see much but if so could someone move this or drop a link
cheers..

Soo... i realise its a sv6. don't care about the whole, don't waste ya money bs. but everyone has there reasons etc

looking at upgrading the exhaust, been told the exhaust manifold is the basically the same specs to a few brands in the aftermarket stuff???

just wanted to see what setup i should do?
extractors
cats etc

cheers

Voodoo_SV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 E3 R8 Manual+MY16 VFII SV6+MY11 VE S2 SV6
I never touched either of my SV6s, but suggest you start with a Cat back exhaust and see if it has the sound you want, next the cats, then move ontop extractors, but expect some drone as most SV6 owners say this happens.

55ams

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6 sedan manual
I never touched either of my SV6s, but suggest you start with a Cat back exhaust and see if it has the sound you want, next the cats, then move ontop extractors, but expect some drone as most SV6 owners say this happens.
Yeah too easy bro, i dont want that drone either, i have changed the rear mufflers from a ssv or hsv, get the dual tips etc it has a note, does sound good no drone. its not very loud