Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

exhausts

ando78

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commdore Exec
hi i am looking to start modifying my exhaust system any suggestions on what to/ what not to do??

Fitty

Reaction score
Makes it easier if you post your car, instead of me having to look in the corner of your post. How much cash do you have, what are your eventual goals with the car, predominantly street or strip, etc.?

VROCIOUS

Searching for more HP
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
04 HSV VY update Avalanche
Seeing as you only have vs exec up i'l assume it's a 6.
Best system would be a single 2.5 inch mandrel bent system with whatever your choice of headers(different people will tell you different things) I've only ever had pacemakers and i can't fault them. Make sure you shop around a) for price and b) to see there work as you dont want an exhaust which just drones at high speed. Depends on where you go and who you know, budget $1-1.5k for someone else to do the work for you or if your handy with cars and you have kind mates even less.

ando78

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commdore Exec
thanks for that. sorry i have got a vs exec 5speed v6

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
if you really wanted to you can start wit a cat-back system then work from there. a catback hovers about $300ish.