Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Exposé of the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
You are not centre right...... You sing loud enough to warrant a move over towards the extreme side of the ledger.

I will however suggest that if you think you are going to use this platform to pander right wing propaganda you might want to re-consider.

Nope I'm telling the truth. Have I ever came out saying something like " the dems are lizards and are trying toneat your babies" no.
I have been presenting info from mainstream media that shows how much of a clown show the left is and I will keep on exposing the luny left for what they are.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
So I'm expecting to be deleted soon. When I'm vone I want you guys that are starting to listen to just read.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Oh so this is a crackpot recruitment drive? The only thing you've exposed is that you exert a lot of effort into beliefs given to you by media platforms with the sole agenda of manipulating people to care about things that have no bearing on their life. I'm sure you think they do but if you opted out of the online data Kool-Aid for a minute you'd find that nothing really changes in your life because of it and only two main certainties remain.... death and taxes

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
That's totally bull s h i t. Yea there may have been those people there but they're the minority on the platform ffs. There is plenty.of legitimate people in there trying to get away from twitter, facebook and youtube.

People like you are going to benthe cause of the downfall of civilization as you can't see past your elbow.

The main reason you can see past your elbow is because your elbow is down inbetween your legs....Or maybe it's near the centre of your head, because no one can be that silly playing with one...

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Nope I'm telling the truth. Have I ever came out saying something like " the dems are lizards and are trying toneat your babies" no.
I have been presenting info from mainstream media that shows how much of a clown show the left is and I will keep on exposing the luny left for what they are.

That's the problem...you are presenting one side rather than both, so an unbiased opinion can be formed....

Whiteshark68

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina Series II
So you are condoning the creator of the site to allow hate speech and condone violence because things didn't go your way?

if that is your version of civilization the sooner it falls the better.

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
So you are condoning the creator of the site to allow hate speech and condone violence because things didn't go your way?

if that is your version of civilization the sooner it falls the better.
Hate speech is now anything that is remotely to right of centre-left.

This is what shane is trying to get across. It unfortunate that 20-30 years of left leaning education has had such a negative impact on society in general. Hunting and fishing are a prime example; it's cruel to shoot your own food and fish suffer with those big nasty hooks, all the while people are happy to eat mass produced meats and air drowned or boiled alive seafoods.

This is not hate speech, it's about presenting a point of view which is too often selectively mocked and ignored.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
If people have issues With other sites/platforms then take it up with them!

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.