Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Expressing Christmas/holiday spirit with my car

JSTCOZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S-Pack II
Hey Guys,

Wonder what i can do or put on my car for holiday spirit?

Saw you can get red noses and anteles for your car and those are 'allowed' by the police etc.
What else does this mean we can get away with?

Thoughts i had was like tinsel on your car and stuff if it is allowed.
I saw you can get valve tyre caps that are LED lights green and red. So your wheels glow when you drive at night (too far? lol)

So yeah this thread is for any ideas to get into cheer or that you have done :D really interested :)

Big_Simmo

Deep Blue Cranberry
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Series 2 SSV Redline Ute
Never done anything to a car before...used to be a hell of a lot easier when on the bike. Nothing is funnier than going down the freeway with a santa hat and beard stuck to ur helmet and seein the looks on kids faces :D

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
spray paint in big letters "free candy inside"

pretty much any lights that are non factory are not legal, any additions to a cars appearance (especially if they are distracting to other drivers) are up to cops discretion. spraying fake snow on the windows will block the drivers field of vision etc etc

pretty much the best thing i can think of would be roof racks and a pile of pressies up there

p.s. red noses are for red-nose day, not x-mas?

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
well ive seen some utes that have tinsel and what not on the bullbars, sportsbars.
you could probably do that to roofracks etc. or anything else you have.

find a new car horn, that plays a christmas tune, never heard of one but would be different.
cardboard cutouts or models of reindeer and santa etc on the roof/in the try or wherever else.

the ideas can really be endless, probably an idea not to do overboard or to block the drivers view in any way. or effect the driveability in any way.

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Haha as soon as i read this i thought of using Christmas tree lights as under car neons