Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ex's revenge plan!

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
lol what a pair of ********s, they should have stayed together, they both seem so equally retarded her for getting the tattoo and him for doing that to her.

MEANVY

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Omega
haha. that's hilarious.

she prolly slept with his housemate.

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
No doubt karma will get this tosser back. Hopefully in the form of a pitch fork to the head.

Seriously, why do people have to be so stupid? Why can't they just break up and move on...is it that hard to be normal?

You always have to pick the side that'll cause the most drama dont you...

This isn't his fault at all... in fact, its ENTIRELY her fault. #1 Golden rule with tatts, NEVER GET A PARTNERS NAME. Its simple.. if she was dumb enough to have it done then she is entirely to blame.

I highly doubt that she wouldn't have noticed that he was becoming distant or cheating etc.. well, if she was stupid enough to get his name done then i guess she could have missed the signs..

He didn't force her to get it, she did it all on her own... therefore, her stupid fault.

aZk.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
You always have to pick the side that'll cause the most drama dont you...

This isn't his fault at all... in fact, its ENTIRELY her fault. #1 Golden rule with tatts, NEVER GET A PARTNERS NAME. Its simple.. if she was dumb enough to have it done then she is entirely to blame.

I highly doubt that she wouldn't have noticed that he was becoming distant or cheating etc.. well, if she was stupid enough to get his name done then i guess she could have missed the signs..

He didn't force her to get it, she did it all on her own... therefore, her stupid fault.

aZk.

I picked the side I would always pick, I think its disgraceful someone would do this, especially when he has seemingly by the report insisted on it. Had she done it one day out of the blue on her own, I would ssay stiff ****, but the fact he has taken her in there knowing full well he is dumping her makes it his fault. Its pathetic.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
He is an idiot for doing such a cruel thing, she is a twit for getting someone's (especially her boyfriends) name tattooed on her.

They should stay together, then there will be less single RETARDS out there for those males and females looking to pick up.

badaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VX S
He is an idiot for doing such a cruel thing, she is a twit for getting someone's (especially her boyfriends) name tattooed on her.

They should stay together, then there will be less single RETARDS out there for those males and females looking to pick up.

I have to agree with you they are both idiots, but if these two stay together they might breed and have little half wits and become a bigger drain on society.