Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

extended bonnet/angry eyes

spinking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Red Hot vy Storm S Uterus
angry eyesorig.jpgangryeyes1.jpg

hopefully you guys can see these attachments! :computer:

there's a post on here of a tidy looking black Ute vz or vy cant remember, with an extended bonnet and i'm having trouble finding the thread, i didn't get the chance to ask him how the hell he did it where he got it what it cost weather or not it was an add on or complete bonnet or anything :bang:

he referred to it as a bonnet extension :D

I've wanted to do the :mad: "angry eyes" :mad: for long time now then i seen this black ute and i was like yeah!!:thumbsup: that's what i've been pondering on for so long and here it is done.:clapping:

these are pics i have edited in paint trying to replicate what i'm talking about the red Ute is virtually the exact same as mine except the mags are different one pic is original other is the edited one
forgive my paint skills :computer:

does anyone know how i would achieve this extended bonnet or the angry eyes, where i would get such an extension or bonnet and also anyone know where to get vht red niteshades in WA

if i find the thread ill make a link!

if you are not a fan of this mod i honestly don't care because i like it and that's why we mod our cars isn't it to make them appeal to us not to the rest of the world you cant please everyone and if i tried i would be riding an electric moped because the majority of people where i live are granpa

itsagixa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
I know you can the pieces for the headlights that just sit on top but have never heard it called a Bonnet extension

spinking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Do you mean like clear light protectors ??

richardpalinkas

Blown Alloytec
Reaction score
Members Ride
Raptor Impulse VZ SV6
I see the pics, he means the middle section going further down over the grille, similar to that of that vt gts from marks workshop. You would have to get it custom welded to the bonnet

spinking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah coz that would look soo cool +10 kw!!

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
+1 for the tape.

PS, try rapidly changing between the two pics.

SS-REX

Reaction score
Members Ride
03-VY-SS-UTE
Maybe print those pics out and head to a panel shop and see if they can sort you out.Would it be legal if you cover your headlights like that thou?.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
This seems like it would be pretty costly for a 2cm longer bonnet.

spinking

Reaction score
Members Ride
thought there may have been an actual bonnet extension you can mount and glass on I figured maybe someone would know something more than I do but seems not. now where did I leave than damn lecky tape