Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Extra Juicy.... lol

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
Yeah they do and I leave mine with them every few weeks. I maintain two of the cars here though so always have plenty of old oil around :) With the engine swap I've dumped the oils from the motor, automatic and power steering, as well as the coolant, so I have ended up with quite a bit! Add to that some petrol that was used for cleaning parts and there's one nasty big cocktail.

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
At least you're doing the right thing and not using it as a weed killer, kudos to you OP
Thanks :) I never ever pour it on the ground. Once or twice I have lost a bit of coolant onto the ground when flushing out the systems, but never the whole load.

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
But it makes such GOOD weed killer! Spray a little down the cracks in the concrete, and between bricks and pavers. No more monthly weeding!

lil_mickey

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH 253 :-)
Awww... now i want juice... but i think i will stick with apple...

I use a 44gallon drum... only have to empty once a year...

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
hahaha seriously take it back to the supermarket and be like "I brought this the other day, opened it and i went go get a drink today and this is how it looked?"

Demand to speak to the manager and act all serious, and if he doesn't take you serious say its an outrage and start to cry, then blabber on about how you went to iraq and when you come back to the country and get treated like a lier etc etc etc (insert bullshit story here)

Even if they dont give you free juice, its worth the lol's :D