Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Extractors

ucrvme

[UCRVME]
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Holden VY Berlina
if you have a V6 i would say that extractors are very good mod - if you have had bad feedback i'm sorry to say the person doesn't know what he is talking about?

crazybiker

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Commodore V6
I've got a set of pacies in mine, and they did make a noticeable difference, in both sound and power.

May not be best bang for buck, but definitely a mod to consider looking at if you plan on continuing on in the future.

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
what do u guys think
good things about them n bad
and what ones are good pacemakers?
They are not bad. I bought Pacemakers, only because they were cheap 2nd handies and zuicider and I fitted them in my shed... wouldn't be caught dead paying full price for a set, ever. EVEN on a V8.
would extractors make it better sound better
where should i look n how much
If it's a V8, yes; if V6, barely; any are better than stock, just whatever you can find; second hand only, $200 or under for V6, $300 or under for V8.
you will find your headers at the moment are more than likely cracked by now anyway
Yep, although that doesn't REALLY matter that much in the scheme of things afaik
i thouhgt they would work wonders on the v6 mainly the buick vn as it was just wacked in there and the exhuast manifolds look like crap
FAIL. VN s1 headers are the shiznit; also from memory all the Buick 3800 headers were better than the Squeakotec ones, but I could be wrong there
if you have a V6 i would say that extractors are very good mod - if you have had bad feedback i'm sorry to say the person doesn't know what he is talking about?
FAIL. They aren't that fantastic. I'm glad mine were cheap. HOWEVER, if you are the sort of person who thinks they can really FEEL the power their V6 CAI gave them, you will love your extractors.
I've got a set of pacies in mine, and they did make a noticeable difference, in both sound and power.
I've got a set of pacies in mine, and they didn't make a noticeable difference, in either sound or power.
I only noticed the sound difference because I might as well live in my car, I drive it that much.

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
sam you talk too much dont tell peeps i help others jeez go on ebay i saved 300 plus on a new set and it was delivered to my door

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
New is overrated. Especially on a model where the RRP on a set of extractors often exceeds the actual value of the car.

Mind you, at least your set probably came with bolts.. LOL

MAC-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn90
welll looks like im not gonna get any lol not gonna waste my time