Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

EYY's HJ Ute

EYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
its easy to remove, don't worry... just do it now before you make any permanent decisions

Yeah they're pretty painless to remove really. I have the 304 sitting in the corner for when I have some spare time and cash to buy fuel pumps, get the tailshaft shortened and rebuilt and find a speedo pulse/cable sender.

I've never seen a pic of the superchicken decals before, they actually don't look half bad :p

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
holden-hq-super-chicken-ad_24390666.jpg

Hey Sab

A blast from the past. I remember that ute. It was a great time for graphics on local cars.

EYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
heheh that lpg 6 didnt last long...
Well it might as well have been a 6, what a pos haha.

I'm at the stage where I just want to be able to get in and drive it and it start easily, idle smoothly and most of all, be reliable and fuel efficient. The 304 seems the easiest way to achieve that, and the over-driven trans with a lockup converter would be pretty sweet!

EYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
Good idea man. Doing a borgy diff aswel?

Not at this stage, just going to get the tail shaft shortened. I've seriously thought about finding a lsd bw78, would need to get the axles re-drilled though which would probably be pretty expensive