Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

F/S ADELAIDE VN calais parts

Doctor Sodways

Legendary Baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Slammed VeeDub Rat and a Brunette...
ITEM: Vn Calais V6, white over silver

CONDITION: Written Off

PRICE:Make an offer

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pick up only, if you buy the whole car, it will need to be towed

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD

CONTACT DETAILS: PM

OTHER INFO:VN calais V6. Shunted hard in the nose, i think it hit a house, anything from the A pillar forward is rooted, engine and trans would only be good for a rebuild, couldnt just drop them in and go. Grey Volour interior, good condition, just needs a clean. Calais cluster, condition unknown at this point, cruise control, 4 calais rims. Roof lining is rooted. Non LSD diff, should still be good, tailshaft and uni joint would have taken the hit. Anything you need PM me, im listing this for a mate, he would prefer to sell the whole car, but will strip if necessary. Prefer adelaide buyers, as i dont have the time to post gear, and neither does he, sorry guys and gals. Photos later tonight, some crappy ones i got at the crash shop, was tight and unlit so the photos arnt all that great at this point.

PICTURES: ASAP

Ygoford

YGOFORD?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr
does it have an exgaust ?

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F
do u have the brackets for the rear wheel arch mouldings, as i know a fellow local JC member taht is on the hunt for some, unlease he got some by now

Doctor Sodways

Legendary Baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ipswitch said:
do you still have it.

I mainly want the gearbox. Any good?

Yeah, the cars still around, only went up a few hours before you posted. As for the trans, well we think it may be well and truly rooted, im about to put photos up, so you can see some of the damage, but it would only be good for a rebuild and he would prefer to sell as a package to someone i think, but if it gets split up, ill let you know

Cheers

Doctor Sodways

Legendary Baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
mr_l_commodore said:
does it have an exgaust ?

Yes, it has an exhaust, from what i understand, just the standard one, i take it you want a catback? If it has one, ill let you know

james_and_ his_VS said:
how about the door trims? how much for them?

Full interior, selling as a package, prefer not to split it at this stage, if it gets split up, the rear seat is considered sold, but will keep you posted, as for a price, make an offer if it gets split up

Doctor Sodways

Legendary Baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina 5speed said:
do u have the brackets for the rear wheel arch mouldings, as i know a fellow local JC member taht is on the hunt for some, unlease he got some by now

I take it you want the brakets for the wheel arch spats, wrong model, its a VN not a VP, i wish it was a VP, id keep it, but its not to be, its only a VN, and an early one at that. NO CLIMATE CONTROL, i forgot to mention that in the add, but its doesnt have it to many people dismay

Cheers

Doc

H

HZ_Van

Interested in the Cruise Control switches, Trip Computer switches and power mirror switches if the interior gets parted.

Thanks
- Adam

Doctor Sodways

Legendary Baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
If it gets parted out, or people dont want the cluster and cruise as a pakage ill let you know

Cheers

Doc