Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] F.S: Custom 125cc Pitbike, Mini Moto. One of a kind, Check it out! PICS

TrikkBen

I'm Back :D
Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
ITEM: This is a project of mine I finished earlier this year. Its a mix and match of different parts of other pitbikes. It was fully pulled down to bare frame and I TIG welded the weak parts of the frame, added new piece to stiffen it and lifted it a tad. The head tube was cut off and a larger one off a KLX style frame was welded on so it could run USD forks. The engine is an motovert/Fast 50 engine, still goes nice and pops you up easy as piss.
I pretty much went all out with ths thing, spent heaps. New Pro Taper SE (Genuine) hangers, Genuine Pro Taper Pillow top grips w/Dohnuts, Folding clutch and brake levers (see pics), New tank, brand new plastics with new Sik50's Sticker kit (see pics), Re-trimmed the seat (I put pieces of foam under it to make it comfy but that made the seat look weird), Fastace rear shock w/Adjuster worth like $200. 30mm Mikuni carby w/Dual density air filter. Standard muffler, with header wrap, stops burnt legs.
Tyres are about 80% Front 65% Rear.

Really its a sweet ass bike, tough as and actually goes hard, Only ridden it once since I finished it, Honest. Rode it with my missus' little bro, he's bike **** itself, alas I had no one to ride with. Couldn't be bothered really.
Time has come to sell her up to fund other things.

CONDITION: Used, In great Condition, never stacked

PRICE: 650ono

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pick up is easyest.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD, Direct Deposit

CONTACT DETAILS: PM, [email protected], 0434 031 450

OTHER INFO: See above

PICTURES:
IMG_0093.jpg

Motie001.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

Motie011.jpg

Motie010.jpg

Motie009.jpg

Motie008.jpg

Motie007.jpg