Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] F.S vl exec 7 months reg fresh silver paint slammed berlina trim

oyamum

Reaction score
ok so i literally bought this like a week ago... i was suppose to be buying another car which was all set to go then the owner pulled out at the last minute so i needed a car i bought the vl now the guy i was suppose to buy the 1st car rings me and says he is desperate to sell again but i cant have all these cars so if i sell the vl i can buy the other....... anyway specs are as follows...

vl exec fresh silver paint looks very nice and shiny has tinted windows has an alarm central locking and remote boot release has mint berlina trim that is spotless even the carpet is spotless she is on gas and runs well on lpg runs rough on petrol id say injectors are blocked as old owner said she never drove it on petrol.. its pretty low and looks awsome has got rims but there poxy 15s but the tyres are good so i would swap the shitty alloys for ceptors.....has a calais cluster and i also have calais rear garnish and tail lights which i havnt put in yet... this was owned by a young girl before me and she was fussy you can tell by how clean the thing was... drives very well and looks nice.... has got 7months reg and i did get a rwc today for it but its sorta an on side rwc if ya no what i mean which is valid for 28days..... car is in werribee pm me or leave a message here or 0439560232...
$2500ono must sell quick as i dont wanna miss out on this other car again... and please this is a genuine sale i no some people will assume becuase im selling it so soon there must be heaps of **** wrong with it but there i invite anyone down to take a look you will be impressed....

oyamum

Reaction score
sorry trying to ad pics stuffed up....

MizzVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Impreza MY05 WRX STi
still selling?