Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

F1 world championship 2006

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
Hi guys, has anyonr been following it this year? The last couple of races have been great and have come down to the wire at the end. Schumacher won the last race and Alonso the one before. I'm tipping Renault to do it again, What are everyones thoughts on who might win this year, drivers and constructors.

F

foammedia

Shumacher won the last two, at least on the broadcasts I was watching :p. But yeah I hope he can win another championship or two before he retires, it's looking good right now. That will make some big numbers for young Alonso to chase down during his career

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
F1 is about as exciting as V8 Supercar's atm, i used to love watching F1, but since it's no longer premiere i the sense of technology it's kinda boring, i used to love watching how may time's people would lap each other

F

foammedia

Yeah it's gone downhill a bit but at least you still have heaps of different engines and cars unlike supercars where you have about one and 1/4 different ones :p. Plus they go alot better

ucwepn

Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
Alonso smashed them all again. The races on tracks where its impossible to pass gets tiring but when theres on track battles it just facinates me. Still the worlds premier form of car racing even with the new v8's having 200 less horsepower the cars are lapping 2 seconds a lap faster because they can change tyres again this year. On marches technology, The lesser teams are always struggling to close the gap but the leading teams keep making the gap bigger.

amcroft

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
When is webber going to get a real go??? It's about time williams gave him a car that is going to last the hole race..!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ucwepn

Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
Its now cosworth that williams are running so blame them for their poor showing this season. Ford have never really done well in F1 in the last 20 or so years. Renault HAVE done very well in the past and are making history repeat after a long absense from F1. This was my prediction 3 years ago when schumacher was dominating, everyone thought I was mad or stupid LOL and said no-one will beat ferarri.

Next year Michelin is being dropped from F1 and all teams will be running bridgestones, the teams who already run bridgestones are going to have a supreme advantage over the rest of the field.