Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Facebook? Love it or hate it...

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
I am with Cousin. It took someone forever to convince me to get facebook, purely for the reasons above: photos, sharing stuff with family overseas and friends in other states/countries.

All the applications do annoy me also, I like how now you can mass ignore requests, which blocks invitations from that point on.

This sums it up for me: YouTube - Facebook Anthem

C.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
I like it, its good for checking out whats happened to people you used to go to school with. Its funny seeing who is gay, who has 6 kids to 5 different daddys, who is now bald and fat, who is bum etc...

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
I hate Facebook and i hate Myspace. I have never joined either of them at all and never will.

Thomas1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Statesman
I hate Facebook and i hate Myspace. I have never joined either of them at all and never will.

I agree! It is just a way for people to look at other people doing stupid poses...and most of the people I see at uni on it are just having a perve. I can understand some people using it to catch up with old friends/share photos etc, but the majority of people are on there because they are a peeping tom.

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
I use it to catch up with my family living in the UK, and keep in touch with mates from school that I haven't seen in a while.

I just hate people who send out invitations for every app on the planet, and people who feel the need to add everyone they may have ever bumped into in their life, even if it was only for 2 minutes.

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Well facebook is better, but myspace is easier to randomly browse pictures of hot ladies :p