Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Facebook? Love it or hate it...

Outlaw Torn

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 FORD EA Falcon (So sue me)
I simply use it to keep in touch with all my highschool mates that have buggered off to Australia.... and other places around the world, while i stay here living the dream lol

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
i use myspace to hook up with 17 year olds.

(least im not bull****tin you)

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
without sounding nasty or anything, how can you hate something you have never joined or used? i's a bit like saying you hate pinaple and havnt actualy tried it to develop a idea for it.

on a side note, i got a face book, pretty lame, i found it interesting, i put a fishtank in there and sent my wife some fish, kept me amuzed for a little bit, then i lost interest.

I hear my mates crap on about it, and i have watched them use it whilst they try and get me interested. I took note for a while, it bored the crapper out of me.

If something bores me, i have no interest in it. Commodores are the like one of the first things ever that has kept me interested for such a long time. Holdens FTW!! :thumbsup: But i don't pay out on people who use Moospace or Face****book, each to their own, it just doesn't interest me. If people want to reach me, they know how to get in touch with me.

If there was anyone from my past i wanted to catch up with, i would have joined it by now, but obviously, there isn't.

Cordelia calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VY Acclaim
I don't mind it, I found heaps of old school friends on there and even my very first boyfriend :D

Ha ha I am with you! first boyfriend and school friends, infact my old boyfriend is now in a band and plays in pubs and clubs and I went to see them and they were awesome!
Dont like all the other crap that goes with it though although I do like some of the quizes!

vnv8driver

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
304 Calais
facebook is for losers, cant anyone go out side and make friends face to face? ive never been on it or myspace and whatever crap there is these days but its a pi55 poor excuse to 'make friends'. no wonder so many children are being molestered these days.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
facebook is for losers, cant anyone go out side and make friends face to face?
well as a facebook user. **** you. i dont use the site to make friends. all the friends i have on there are people i have met out in the real world. get your facts straight

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
i got a good description of myspace, bunch of insecure 13-15 year olds trying to date

wrong.

bunch of 16+ girls who love them selfs too much. i love myspace. i find sum wiked songs going thru other ppls profiles AND i find alot of pictures of ugly people, which i send to the guy sittin next to me and we laugh about it.