Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Facebook/Myspace/Internet Explosions

NV-MY-VT

Sleeper Builder
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 2000 Olympic Edition
Have you ever been holding a perfectly normal conversation with someone, said something, and some total stranger has taken offence and started a fight?

Yeah... Most of us have.

Post em here. They're usually worth a giggle.

(friend of mine talking about needing time on her learners...)

Jack Uhm... 6 hours a week is nothing.... I do probably 10-15 per week...

Jesse dont start #### been ther done that now shut the #### up #### wit

Jack Was that directed at me Jesse?

Maddy Wtf your problem Jesse? And yeah but jack I need someone to drive with to get my hours up :/

Jesse wow he has a brain now use it

Jack Yeah, obviously I do. I finished school, you on the other hand... I'd be surprised if you finished kinder.

I didn't say anything to offend you, your remarks are and were uncalled for. If you're angry, you need to be angry at your parents for being brother and sister, not at me for trying to encourage a friend to overcome the challenges in her life by offering her a different perspective.

Back up, back down, or kindly back off. You have nothing to offer here you illiterate fool.

Jack Maddy, I've got a friend who's a driving instructor and offers very, VERY cheap rates, and is also a top bloke. I'll make some calls.

Jesse well you can watch me finishing off pulling your teath out with rusty pliers while you lay on the cround in a pool of bloud dont tempt me

Jack Yeah yeah, stop talking and gather enough money for the flight.

On your wage, I'm guessing I'll see you in 20 years?

I had a giggle. He seemed to go silent after that.

knight wombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
92 vp executive v6 auto
had some guy do the same to my lil sister started saying he was gonna gonna kill her and **** got on my fb said straight to him who i am where i live and to come round
i sat out the front for 4hours waiting he never came so i went to his place GUESS what he wasn't home