Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

factory car radio price

papa11

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sv6 ve holden
Hi guys, i drive a sv6 ve holden. I got new speakers installed from jb hi fi about a month ago. And a two days ago my radio and air con controls stopped working, smoke was coming out of the aircon vents. I went to jb and thought they did a dodgy job of the installation of the speakers, they told me its just a ve radio. Apparently they said that a lot of ve radios fry up and you have to get it replaced. I was just wondering where and how much i could get a new stock ve radio for my car with all the air con contols on it. My car is a 2009 model as well.

thank you

VTL67Calais

Vtl67 calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT L67 Calais blue
gumtree, eBay or wreckers or maybe somewhere on the forum. I also herd there is a face book site where people swap booze for parts so maybe you could look that up never know. Good luck though, sounds like a pain in the ass with it connected to everything, like air cond.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
I was just wondering where and how much i could get a new stock ve radio for my car with all the air con contols on it. My car is a 2009 model as well.

thank you
new one holden