Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

factory fog lights not working

kyevswagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs wagon 5sp
i just wired up some ss foglight in my vx used the factory wireing put the switch in and pluged the lights up n put relay in turned them on and there not working im not sure why but would any one have any ideas

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
I'm pretty sure there are two similar connectors behind the dash, one for the fog lights and one for the lights always on option. Have a good look in there and see if you can find the other connector.

kyevswagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs wagon 5sp
yea its all been pluged in up behind the dash there was a black plug for the head light switch and a clear blue on that was taped to the loom which i connected to the fog light plug

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
yea its all been pluged in up behind the dash there was a black plug for the head light switch and a clear blue on that was taped to the loom which i connected to the fog light plug
As I said, there should be two unused plugs ( at least there were in the VT), see if you can find the other one. You might need to have a real good poke around.