Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Factory service manual for VR Wagon

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Probably cheaper to go to a self serve wrecker and grab the entire loom including relay box. Also AFAIK VR doesn't have dual thermo fan. It was the VS where this was introduced. VR have two fans one in front of the rad and one behind.

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
From the VR/VS Service manual.

1. Automatic Lights Off.
This system deactivates the head and park/tail lamps when the ignition has been switched from 'ON' to off and the drivers door is opened. The lamps switch back on when the ignition is switched on, if the headlamps switch is still turned on. On Berlina, Calais, Statesman and Caprice, an adjustable time delay can be applied before the headlamps are automatically switched 'OFF'.

Yellow Lemmimg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Station wagon
Hello again.
Sorry everyone, I've spent a couple of hours trying to find the functions, and plug/pin numbers for The Body Control Module No.92043498, Low series. 1993 VR Commodore, Executive Wagon (The Albatross.)

The connections to the VS Commodore's B.C.M differ. I ask here as a last resort, not a first resort.

Thanking all

Wayne

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
Go back to original vr thermofan stetup if it's vr v6 or uprgrade to nice vs v6 setup...if v8 factory clutchfan & shroud work better than silly little aftermarkets put together although vs series 3 v8 radiator with vs v6 thermofan is my favourite setup...looks factory & works awsome.Pick n Payless $30 with chunk of loom to wire it up but need fans activated in memcal if v8.

Auto lights off could just be stuck doorjam switch or wire inside there....