Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

FADS - what is the latest?

VZCalZone

now choppin the VZ
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz calais, vx2 exec
homemade otrcai. or utrcai. or through the foglight hole cai.

VZCalZone

now choppin the VZ
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz calais, vx2 exec
oh oh pick me, wait for it..........V8 SUPERCAR REAR WING.

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
those stupid pod filters or watever all the ricers have on their cars,

SOUTHERN CROSS on the back window, im a proud aussie, i liked it at first, but everybody has em now.
big pack of sheep, everybody copies now

neon inside the car, like under dash

and plz dont get me started on chev badges, couldnt think of much worse

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
what car do you have again?

only a child would be "scared" of an engine, but i suppose thats what you are. no need for me to be jealous either. i had the choice between buying a LS1 and a 304, and i stick with my decision. come back and try start an argument when you actually own a car

Cmon Mike, it does own that rocketship "supercharged" V6 VN with that ugly bodykit remember? :rofl: Man that thing was hillarious :rofl:

Judging by alot of threads on this forum, pod filters seem to be a permanant fad :p

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
these days its got to be ppl trying to fit the biggest rim possible under there guards..and speaking of rims allllot of ppl are getting black rims with chrome lip..

Argh, black rims full stop are ugly. But definantly alot of them around!!!!

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
those stupid pod filters or watever all the ricers have on their cars,

SOUTHERN CROSS on the back window, im a proud aussie, i liked it at first, but everybody has em now.
big pack of sheep, everybody copies now

neon inside the car, like under dash

and plz dont get me started on chev badges, couldnt think of much worse

agreed. im seeing that southern cross sticker on everything. just screams out bogan.

Cmon Mike, it does own that rocketship "supercharged" V6 VN with that ugly bodykit remember? :rofl: Man that thing was hillarious :rofl:

Judging by alot of threads on this forum, pod filters seem to be a permanant fad :p

bahahaha. i forgot about that. ah well, looks like he wants to try start an argument then doesnt come back. how childish

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
E-series HSV rims are everywhere now, but I guess that happens all the time with the latest model HSV rims

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
agreed. im seeing that southern cross sticker on everything. just screams out bogan.

Bah, real bogans don't even have that sticker, they are just proud of what the real southern cross stands for. People with those stickers are just wankers. Most of them find it "in" to be proud to be Aussie. Has come out of the woodwork ever since those ****wits started the Cronulla riots. It's more used as a racist slander type thing now. That's not what it stands for.

I wanted the southern cross tattooed covering my back AGES ago when i started getting covered in tatts, now, i wouldn't be caught dead with it anywhere on me or my car, due to the sheer amount of people who use it as a fashion thing.

I love staring at the real southern cross in the sky and being proud to be an Australian.

Iphones and Ipods seem to be a big fad too. DVD head units in cars too. TV + car + driving ='s not a good mix.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
ah yes. iPods too. im still one of the few that have never owned one. probably only touched one a few times. they dont interest me

also sick of hearing about twitter