Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

"Fail to have control"

Status
Not open for further replies.

cxcxcxvcvcvc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
I think it had been thrown a little out of proportion ... it wasnt as many of u are making it out to be. If i had been doing somethin that was rightfully out of control or complete loss of traction, then yeh fair enough. however i dont know what u mean by shoddy tyres, but i have brand new(25 mins on road worth) tyres. But as many seem to be advising ... ill go and get lessons, because clearly i need to be shown be you all how to not do the above. If u drive a car with decent balls, im sure u have all turned the wheels in an inappropriate way. My appologies ... iv been a bad bad boy

Take it easy mate! if you genuinely know that you where in the right and did not mean to pull wheel spin then who gives a **** what other people write! It just sounds like it was done a little on purpose thats all!! If ya still think your right then take em to court simple!!

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
It's an SS, so it has LSD right? I should know this :p Was it standard or optional?

Dan355

Go THE SS's
Reaction score
Members Ride
Street Legal 355ci VN SS - Daily: VP SS
The fine is for failing to control traction not vehicle control. If you didnt have control of the car youd be done for dangerous driving ect ect. Your actually lucky you didnt get done for undue smoke. My mate did a short 1/2m skid, he got done for failing to have control, undue noise, undue smoke + db test (prior to impound laws) Your actually lucky, so i wouldnt be complaining.

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
Given that these days losing traction is an instant hoon tow, yeah, he's lucky :p Still, I think we can all be a little less derogatory. It's always frustrating ending up on the wrong side of petty laws, even when you know are in the wrong. I mean, we all bitch about parking fines :p

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Meh, build a bridge and suck it up.

big m

FIGJAM
Reaction score
Members Ride
vslll v6 2000 olympic series ute, 1997 pajero 3.5l
hhahahahaha as my old mate uncle chop chop would say "HARDEN THE F*#K UP"