Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fair Price for 86 VL Wagon

AdyB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL SL 86 Wagon
Yo... I'm hoping someone can help with some input on this...

I have a VL 86 Wagon Manual, with 118klms, engine is good never thrashed and always well serviced and mechanically solid..

Needs a respray and steam clean of the interior to make it mint, there is very minimal rust around the windscreen sil and rear shield sil.. Rest of the car is good..

Just put a new batery, fuel pumps, lock set, it had a new wayer pump less than 10k ago..

What is the car worth these days?

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
No real absolute price $, just advertise what you think its worth or what you want to get for it and see how you go if anyone pays you that amount .... and or ... then adjust depending how long you want to wait or urgency to sell.

Don't get caught with all the crap from sellers say either, its your car, sell, do what you like.

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
Dude up here is known for wrecking them out & claims to get more money from that then flipping them even after turbo conversion.

stevec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Exec 3.8
Yo... I'm hoping someone can help with some input on this...

I have a VL 86 Wagon Manual, with 118klms, engine is good never thrashed and always well serviced and mechanically solid..

Needs a respray and steam clean of the interior to make it mint, there is very minimal rust around the windscreen sil and rear shield sil.. Rest of the car is good..

Just put a new batery, fuel pumps, lock set, it had a new wayer pump less than 10k ago..

What is the car worth these days?
Hiya

Did you sell her? I'm looking for one?

Straight6Holdens

Reaction score
Members Ride
LX Torana SL / VL Commodore SL
Depends upon your state, the MX5 probably adds 1-2k to the total cost. WA, NT, QLD and SA you could probably get up to 7/10k if you're lucky. Eastern states I'd imagine you'd be pushing it for 7k.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
S.A seems to ask less for cars compared to other states... :)