Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Farcry 2

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
Anybody here played this game yet?? all i can say its intresting, loads of fun and the AI is brillant, allot better then the first, even though its a totaly different storyline.

I have it on pc, i dont like firstperson shooters on consoles, its to hard to control.. :p

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/lan-lounge/83403-far-cry-2-a.html

It looks sensational... though the gameplay is repetative, boring and the AI is retarded...

Plus driving around the whole damn map gets old REALLLLY quick.

patches fix allot of issues , my ai is allot smarter then it use to be.

haveing the option to do mission at night or day.. having buddies rescue you when u need it the most.

wepaons jamming in gun fights, hunting out dimaonds to buy sht oh and the pills you need to keep you alive from the deadly malaria or u die and its gameover i guess.

the world is huge t me so far, ive only been through 3 maps and theres still more grond for me to cover.

driving around will probley get you killed, even at night those headlights get u busted... if ur car brakes down u can fix it hehe :thumbsup:

maybe the games not for everyone or whocares what the reviews say, dont judge a book by its cover until you've played it.. its kinda like an rpg with rambo rolled into one.

ive only got to play it for an hour today so far since lastweek, and im still enjoying it.. playing it for too long can make it boring.

blackdoggg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
personally wasnt for me, i did really enjoy the first, but played this one about 2 weeks ago and i couldnt get into it, i just didnt enjoy it, but hey thats just me. i didnt give it a huge go tho, i did turn off after like an hour, maybe a lil more.

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
personally wasnt for me, i did really enjoy the first, but played this one about 2 weeks ago and i couldnt get into it, i just didnt enjoy it, but hey thats just me. i didnt give it a huge go tho, i did turn off after like an hour, maybe a lil more.

That's cool man, first thing i expected was it to be a sequal to the first, but i was wrong... its been good for me so far, i like it, but hey its not for everyone :thumbsup:

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
I didn't find it anywhere near as much fun as the first one. Too much emphasis on graphics and tech. It just wasn't replayable.

The first game was just you, the other guys, and the jungle. Good old fashioned stealth hunter.

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
I enjoyed it but I still think Crysis (and Warhead to a lesser extent) were more fun... still haven't found a game with as an enjoyable plot as Half Life 2, starting off seeing those striders then later on you're given a rocket launcher, from there out they became just another thing to kill. So old and such a good game, though the graphics and environment = less than todays standard

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
They need a helicopter in there so you can fly everywhere, driving back and forth gets boring having to keep killing the same people at each check point :(

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
This game is just rubbish, the first one was heaps better. The most frustrating thing about it was going past the checkpoints that you have cleared and they have guys there again.

I have tried with this game, I really have but exit it after 5 min every time.

mcrow5

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim S2
i agree thats its crap. for instance, the checkpoints. why? theres way to many around the map, and after you've killed them, they will respawn too quick. the checkpoints also make you run out of ammo, which sucks for the mission you have to do. and the driving times, omg, too long. the graphics are nice and all, but it doesnt make up for this games crap gameplay. its so repetitive, drive here, shoot people, drive to mission, shoot people, lose all your ammo, drive back, shoot more people, fix your car, shoot people, drive.

/rant