Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fast n Loud - Gas Monkey Garage

Jonesy40

Reaction score
Members Ride
Voodoo VE SS UTE
love Fast and Loud and Rawlings is a character!! if you ever followed the gumball 3000 Rally he was a regular on it and very fast and very funny.

however it annoys me that him and collins still claims the transcontinental record when Alex Roy and David Maher did the run in 31:04 but that is an argument for a different thread.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Saw an ad last night for a build off involving Gas Monkey and OCC, if GM win, Senior shaves, if OCC win, then Aaron shaves. Probably the build off that Rufus was talking about.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Thats how they roll in the US, Foose does it, Ryan Freidlinghaus (sp?) does it, Boyd did it, they all do. Apparently in the US chopped springs don't kill people, high school students kill people.

Rufus®

I Jizzed in my pants
Reaction score
Website
www.mediafire.com
Members Ride
VR S1 S Pack, VX S2 Acclaim Wagoon
Thats how they roll in the US, Foose does it, Ryan Freidlinghaus (sp?) does it, Boyd did it, they all do. Apparently in the US chopped springs don't kill people, high school students kill people.

lol, would have to say more than 90% of the cars these shows customise would never pass a roadworthy over here. at least Boyd built cars from the ground up, not just cut and shut. but they are entertaining and that's what matters :)

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
i watched the first episode of second seasons.

so sad what happens in the end. feel sorry for richard you can tell it pissed him off

V

VSV-666

Fast n loud is an awesome show, you can find the latest episodes on YouTube if you don't have foxtel

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport

so sad what happens in the end. feel sorry for richard you can tell it pissed him off

I would of seriously beat the friggin **** out of that idiot ey. That was one epic stang and one stupid toss running a red light destroyed it :(

V

VSV-666

I can't stand people that are too cheap to buy insurance, IMO ctp isn't enough, about 4 years ago I had a VT SS II, got t-boned by an idiot doing 65 in a 50 zone, write off, I had to pay the excess to get my money, lucky for me I had full comp but I had to take the guy to court to get the excess back from him and it ruined my no claim bonus.