Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fast n Loud - Gas Monkey Garage

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
I can't stand people that are too cheap to buy insurance, IMO ctp isn't enough, about 4 years ago I had a VT SS II, got t-boned by an idiot doing 65 in a 50 zone, write off, I had to pay the excess to get my money, lucky for me I had full comp but I had to take the guy to court to get the excess back from him and it ruined my no claim bonus.

That was done the wrong way. Your insurance company chases him after paying you out, especially being a write off, it would have been a police matter, he would have faced charges. In instances like that, your NCB remains intact, even though it was your claim, it was not an "at fault" claim. But every insurance policy is different and that is not really on topic.

rory

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 VF SV6 & 2006 Nissan Patrol ST
Loving this show, got series one 2 days ago and already up to episode 11, have to get another series soon :) also keen to try out some of the other shows listed in this thread. :) so sick of the crap on Free to Air atm... this show is a good laugh and they build some great cars, I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Last update on their facebook page was to say they had no idea when it would be back on >.< Not sure if its due to the discovery channel doing what everyone else is doing with having mid season breaks or what.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
Last update on their facebook page was to say they had no idea when it would be back on >.< Not sure if its due to the discovery channel doing what everyone else is doing with having mid season breaks or what.

f**k! i want to know whats happening with that ferrari!

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Maybe was their version of a mid season cliff hanger......drop 400k on a Ferrari

Edit:checked their web page and they're now saying another month or so.

rx2_freak

Smokes, let's go.
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Z SERIES SPORTWAGON
Fast and Loud is back on June 10 in the US.

1702974d1367623999-f40-fast-loud-img_20130503_123425.jpg

1702975d1367623999-f40-fast-loud-img_20130503_123545.jpg

view.php

Last edited:

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
So much for only being off air a month or so >.< Epic news its coming back though :D

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Finally its back and holy crap what an episode! Can't believe how much that dude payed for the Grateful Dead fan bus lol. Ferrari build continues.......