Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

FAT.36L VZ Shaved, 20'z, Slammed, DVD Player, Full Exhaust

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
Ahhh definatley man, could do it in a day, - ready for paint anyways!

1 side each $250-$300 a door lets get it going

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
Ahh for sure man, you've got the buisiness name sorted, I'll come and do some work with ya!

$300 a door sound fair???? with popper and finished primed ready for paint. If we had a full weekend im sure we could do 1 car between us

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
yeah, easily, just strip out all the doors, do all the welding and grinding, then get one layer of bog - or as many as possible? then the second day for blocking flat four doors, or two if its a ute?!!

Do-able!!

I was thinking about getting those spring loaded popper things for mine, even just the fronts, to throw the door out an inch or two... but might even look into the electronic side of things as well - I dont mind the rods on the doors but, with a nice top bit on them...

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
yeah, easily, just strip out all the doors, do all the welding and grinding, then get one layer of bog - or as many as possible? then the second day for blocking flat four doors, or two if its a ute?!!

Do-able!!

I was thinking about getting those spring loaded popper things for mine, even just the fronts, to throw the door out an inch or two... but might even look into the electronic side of things as well - I dont mind the rods on the doors but, with a nice top bit on them...
Mine come out fine so im just going to leave them i ahve to fix up my split pins in the bottom they keep falling out and my poppers falling down into my doors...lol

Well we should get a thread going with our prices and what we do, we should do doors, body moulds, flutes, front and rear bars

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia

Do-able!!

Mine come out fine so im just going to leave them i ahve to fix up my split pins in the bottom they keep falling out and my poppers falling down into my doors...lol

Well we should get a thread going with our prices and what we do, we should do doors, body moulds, flutes, front and rear bars what you think

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
lol, I ended up just poking a hole in the white plastic thing, with an 'o' ring pick, (like a metal toothpick, but bigger) lol, and sticking a piece of the round bar through it with a bend on one end, its a snug fit in the plastic bit, so it doenst fall out!!

Yeah man, for sure, maybe leave the flutes out until I see if this one will hold up - no cracks... de-badging the rear lion, filling in spoiler holes / fitting spoilers... the list is endless.....

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
lol, I ended up just poking a hole in the white plastic thing, with an 'o' ring pick, (like a metal toothpick, but bigger) lol, and sticking a piece of the round bar through it with a bend on one end, its a snug fit in the plastic bit, so it doenst fall out!!

Yeah man, for sure, maybe leave the flutes out until I see if this one will hold up - no cracks... de-badging the rear lion, filling in spoiler holes / fitting spoilers... the list is endless.....

Yer true about the flutes well have to get into more detail elsewhere not give away to many secrets...lol:thumbsup:

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
Haha.. to right man... everyone, don't read our previous posts, lol!

Another one, flared and rolled gaurds, to suit the 20's and give it a nice look...

I managed to pumpm mine at work the other week and they roll out about 30-40mm more and make the rear look wider from the back