Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fat Metabolisers

YOURUP

Jecs' problem solver
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Monaro, Harley Davidson

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
No side effects.

Bes though to follow instructions and also exercise to have the benefits.

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
I personally haven't used the Musashi capsules.

I've used a few different ones in the past, most recently Albuterex (made famous by Chestbrah). But don't plan on using them any more since I'm a lot more competent with dieting/controlling food intake.

Depending on which one you choose, common side effects can be:
  • sleep deprivation
  • extreme exhaustion (and still can't sleep)
  • increased body temperature
  • dehydration

Fat metabolisers can be a good thing, but avoid the ones with chemical stimulants rather than natural metabolism boosters like:
  • caffeine
  • Chilli
  • cinammon
  • grean tea extract

Most good natural fat metabolisers will be primarily caffeine/green tea extract, chilli/cinammon are good additions to your food/cooking which are natural stimulants in their own right.

Good ones on the market are:

OxyShred
https://www.upsprotein.com.au/?product=ultimate-thermo8or
https://www.upsprotein.com.au/?product=ultimate-tri-carn
Musashi Mega Fat Metaboliser - Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, L-Methionine
Bulk Nutrients Weight Loss

YOURUP

Jecs' problem solver
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Monaro, Harley Davidson
absolute legend hama, i guess i'll start shopping around. thanks again

Evil Empire

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V
I've been taking all natural raspberry ketone and green coffee bean extract pills for the last month and have lost 8kg. I have also been trying to eat right and play regular sport, but I think they have made a difference as I was eating the same and playing sport last year yet didn't lose much weight.

VR38

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E
I've been taking all natural raspberry ketone and green coffee bean extract pills for the last month and have lost 8kg......

Where are you getting these, health food stores?

Evil Empire

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V
Where are you getting these, health food stores?

During my research I noticed a lot of places had varying prices from the extreme to the very cheap. My research showed that you shouldn't pay a lot for these products but there are a lot of dodgy looking websites dedicated to the ketones for example, that charge top dollar for the product when you can get it much cheaper from large reputable online stores.

I found this US site Discount Vitamins, Supplements, Health Foods and Sports Nutrition - Vitacost and did my homework to make sure it was legit. I took an educated gamble and spent about $400 on various natural products, and got everything in the mail without any problems. They were one of the cheapest, and I can highly recommend them, as they are also one of the only stores that sold all the products I wanted as 100% natural ingredients without any added crap. These are the relevant products I ordered:

NutraKey Raspberry Ketones -- 90 Capsules Qty6 $16.99 ($10.19) $91.75
Item No: NUK 9534260

Only Natural Green Coffee Bean Extract -- 400 mg - 60 Capsules Qty10 $12.59 ($12.59) $113.31
Item No: ONL 3002468

The prices were per bottle so pretty good value. In case you were interested I've been taking 2 ketone capsules per day, one morning and one midday half hour before food. Four Green Bean capsules per day, 2 morning and 2 midday half hour before food.

If these particular brands are no longer available there are many others out there, just be sure to read the ingredients (which they will have on the site) and be sure it states 100% ketones or Green Bean etc. The only other ingredient should be gelatine (or something like that) which is the capsule.

Hope that helps.

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Last year when I was on course and had lots of free time on my hands, I did a cycle of the original USPLabs OxyElite Pro, the one with yohimbe which is illegal in Australia, it also has DMAA in it which is illegal now but at the time wasn't. I found a bloke that sold it in Melbourne and bought a bottle, and my missus in WA bought 2 bottles from the same bloke. Took 4 weeks for him to "acquire" it and ship it down to me, I thought he might have shot though because he didn't answer any of my calls or anything. Anyway at the time I was weighing in at about 87kg's and at 5' 7" this wasn't ideal as anyone would know the military only care about BMI not muscle/fat ratio's.

Anyway started the cycle like it says on the bottle, and was doing 30-45 minutes of cardio 5 days a week plus some weight sessions when I had spare time, after 4 weeks which is the cycle I was 73kgs. I looked pretty good but yeah, **** is potent as anything. Will absolutely shred you up, the side effects are pretty intense though. You sweat all the time, which is ok for me because I sweat all the time anyway, but you constantly feel hot which can be pretty uncomfortable but that seems to go away after a few days. You need to drink 2x-3x the water you regularly drink or you will feel sick. There were a few times when I would be on parade and would feel ridiculously dizzy but that can happen anyway when standing still for a few hours. If you take it past maybe 3pm you can have trouble sleeping, I never had that issue but my girlfriend did.

If you look around you can probably still find the old formula for sale, but I must mention I did try the new formula which is a powder and didn't get anywhere near the cut I did on the old one.

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
Last year when I was on course and had lots of free time on my hands, I did a cycle of the original USPLabs OxyElite Pro, the one with yohimbe which is illegal in Australia, it also has DMAA in it which is illegal now but at the time wasn't. I found a bloke that sold it in Melbourne and bought a bottle, and my missus in WA bought 2 bottles from the same bloke. Took 4 weeks for him to "acquire" it and ship it down to me, I thought he might have shot though because he didn't answer any of my calls or anything. Anyway at the time I was weighing in at about 87kg's and at 5' 7" this wasn't ideal as anyone would know the military only care about BMI not muscle/fat ratio's.

Anyway started the cycle like it says on the bottle, and was doing 30-45 minutes of cardio 5 days a week plus some weight sessions when I had spare time, after 4 weeks which is the cycle I was 73kgs. I looked pretty good but yeah, **** is potent as anything. Will absolutely shred you up, the side effects are pretty intense though. You sweat all the time, which is ok for me because I sweat all the time anyway, but you constantly feel hot which can be pretty uncomfortable but that seems to go away after a few days. You need to drink 2x-3x the water you regularly drink or you will feel sick. There were a few times when I would be on parade and would feel ridiculously dizzy but that can happen anyway when standing still for a few hours. If you take it past maybe 3pm you can have trouble sleeping, I never had that issue but my girlfriend did.

If you look around you can probably still find the old formula for sale, but I must mention I did try the new formula which is a powder and didn't get anywhere near the cut I did on the old one.

What was your diet like.