Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fat Metabolisers

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
What was your diet like.

Textbook diet

Edit: Haha, who am I kidding. About as good as a diet Cerberus can offer.

Edit edit: I will let you know how it goes ;)

Last edited:

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Would these sort of things assist in bringing portion sizes down?
At the moment I eat relatively healthy, but portion sizes are to big I suspect, and want something to take away that always hungry feeling which causes me to randomly eat junk.

I have 22kg to lose, so the fat burning alone I would imagine will help, but at the moment I eat decent and exercise (yet to be on the scales since starting back regular exercise)

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Key to fat loss 101:

Eat at a calorie deficit (or eat healthy, more frequent smaller meals).

Exercise daily.

Fat burner alone will not do ANYTHING unless you do one or the other of the above, preferably both.

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Key to fat loss 101:

Eat at a calorie deficit (or eat healthy, more frequent smaller meals).

Exercise daily.

Fat burner alone will not do ANYTHING unless you do one or the other of the above, preferably both.

This isn't entirely true, you can exercise as much as you like but if you still aren't eating at a calorie deficit you will put on weight. You need to eat at a calorie deficit, the easiest way therefore is to eat less by eating 6-7 small, healthier meals and doing cardio whenever you can. Fat burners and the like, especially the aforementioned OxyElite Pro can help you feel fuller for longer and reduce the urge to snack, for us big boys this is important as you can often find yourself hungry all the time.

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
This isn't entirely true, you can exercise as much as you like but if you still aren't eating at a calorie deficit you will put on weight. You need to eat at a calorie deficit, the easiest way therefore is to eat less by eating 6-7 small, healthier meals and doing cardio whenever you can. Fat burners and the like, especially the aforementioned OxyElite Pro can help you feel fuller for longer and reduce the urge to snack, for us big boys this is important as you can often find yourself hungry all the time.

You can eat at a calorie surplus to your bodies needs and do plenty of exercise which therefore burns up some of your eaten calories and leaves you at a net deficit at the end of the day.

The reason why I said what I said is that not everyone who wants to lose weight is going to commit to a weight loss style diet. Alot of people continue to eat much the same as they would before, but then do alot of exercise each day, which thus makes them lose weight.

Diet or exercise or a combination of both are the only contributing factors to weight loss. It's all about energy in vs energy out.

Uriah005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2
Using the diet pills or fat burning capsules is not good for the health because most of such medications have severe reaction for our health. Avoid all such diet pills and fat burning supplements etc. and follow some natural way for the fat burning purposes. Exercising, dieting, and sports activities can be the best options for the natural fat burning.

adamprowse personal trainer

Last edited: