Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

FATSSV - Charged, cammed, bagged and "stanced"

JNew

Reaction score
Yeah, there's not really any "concrete" information on offsets for commodores cos one person's idea of "perfect fit" is completely different to another person's.

Was gonna say if you were local, you're more than welcome to check the wheel fitment for yourself and make a decision from there :)

Hey Turbo, did you have a chance to look at what width and profile tyres you are running front and rear?

turbodragon

Reaction score
Members Ride
470rwkw Twin Turbo VE SS-V
Hey Turbo, did you have a chance to look at what width and profile tyres you are running front and rear?

Ahhh sorry mate, completly forgot! I'll try get onto it when I get a chance and remember lol :)

turbodragon

Reaction score
Members Ride

Hey mate, just checked the tyres.

Fronts: 225/35/20
Rears: 245/35/20

JNew

Reaction score
Hey mate, just checked the tyres.

Fronts: 225/35/20
Rears: 245/35/20

Awesome. Where did you get your wheels from. My supplier has had a few quality issues and now isn't answering his phone. Probably because he has an entire container of stuffed wheels. Long story. Anyway. Who was your Supplier? I just can't find anyone who stocks BBS lms in this staggered set up and size. Your help would be much appreciated. Had my heart set on the BBS km and I feel anything else would be a compromise.

turbodragon

Reaction score
Members Ride
This thread is more of a "Picture of my car thread" than an actual "build thread". Also went down to San Remo as part of the SSOC event, whcih is where most the pics were taken.

Also, nothing really new, apart from a set of Whiteline Camber bushes were fitted to the front for an additional -0.5 degrees of camber. Still doesn't completely match the rears but do sit a smidge better than before. Also had the wheel alginment done again on all four corners, which was a pain and a half but all is good now!

Keen to take it down to the Crusie for Charity event this Sunday!

IMG_2757.jpg

IMG_3220.jpg

IMG_3224.jpg

IMG_3227.jpg

IMG_3228.jpg

IMG_3232.jpg

IMG_3233.jpg

IMG_3236.jpg

And my current favorite pic:

IMG_3242.jpg

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
Looks awesome mate I love the stance look

smidey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS WM 6L
Nothing really new, just getting the car out and about to enjoy the weather Melbourne has been experiencing lately. First off, the ECM cruise:

IMG_2914.jpg

IMG_2957.jpg

IMG_2911.jpg

IMG_2910.jpg

And finally, helping out a mate for his wedding:

IMG_2940.jpg

IMG_2934.jpg

IMG_2933.jpg

looks so good. Rims suit it so well, nice choice. I had some BBS hokenheim sp?? rims years ago, loved the look but they were such a bitch to clean.