Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

FATSSV - Charged, cammed, bagged and "stanced"

turbodragon

Reaction score
Members Ride
470rwkw Twin Turbo VE SS-V
So a few things have changed since my feature in this month's Street Commodores Magazine. Has been a while coming but have been toying with ideas until I knew what I wanted so here it is.

Firstly, the minor things. Installed and programmed E1 HSV dash cluster and HSV flat-bottom steering wheel (soz, no pics of this sintalled yet). The HSV logo on the face is a bit dicky for me, so looking at getting a new face overlay.

IMG_3744.jpg

IMG_3717.jpg

And now the major part that's been in the works. Started with these:

IMG_3553.jpg

IMG_3555.png

Then this:

IMG_3773.jpg

IMG_3770.jpg

And finally this:

IMG_3794.jpg

IMG_3788.jpg

IMG_3792.jpg

IMG_3791.jpg

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
looks like the latest Camaro or Corvette style scoop. I really like it and its something fresh on a Commodore too!!! great stuff

Camaro ZL1 scoop.

I really like them. I was tossing up getting rid of the HSV vents for it, looks really mean.

turbodragon

Reaction score
Members Ride
470rwkw Twin Turbo VE SS-V
looks like the latest Camaro or Corvette style scoop. I really like it and its something fresh on a Commodore too!!! great stuff

Thanks mate! Yeah, I believe it's based on teh Camaro ZL-1 bonnet scoop :)

Love it man

Cheers!

Looks great! Much better than the Walky scoop IMO.

Thanks mate, I do love the walky scoop but have seen them way too much on cars that have nothing else done to it. Literally. Stock everything, except for the walky scoop.

So I decided it was time for a change haha

that suits it very well, great job

:beer chug:

Camaro ZL1 scoop.

I really like them. I was tossing up getting rid of the HSV vents for it, looks really mean.

Thanks mate, but I reckon the HSV twin nsotrils suit the front end of the G8 so well. Before my new bonnet, I was looking at grafting the HSV twin nostrils but figured it wouldn't suit the front end of mine as well as it does your G8