Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

fav drink to get wasted on...

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
Ah the good old mighty Chartreuse, there's green and yellow versions available, greens the nasty one at 55%, nearly killed an ex girlfriend of mine when she wanted to drink what my mate and I were drinking, she thought I'd poisoned her :D :p

I think it's been made by Carthigan monks for centuries to the same recipe, no wonder they don't talk much :D

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
haha yeh thats the one! i had the grenn one and we had them through straws u put ur hand over the glass with straw between fingers to make airtight and suck it down heaps quick after its all gone keep sucking the fumes through the straw and holy sh1t i almost passed out then and there, i had only had 1 bundy before it too, i was sloshed for the rest of the nyt!!

hauler

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt calais
anyone had "flamin Laborginies" you drink it through a straw when it is on fire so you have to drink it fast otherwise your straw melts. Watched a guy have 1 and a half one night he was so drunk he couldn't control his bladder but that is a different story. Poor bloke

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
For some reason, Champers always goes straight to my head, even if I've been eating, etc...

that4tuneguy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
You think chartreuse is bad....

Bacardi 151!!!!

75% alcohol!!!!

It actually comes with a flamable liquid warning on the bottle and it comes with a fire retardant ontop of the bottle just incase it's flamable fumes seep out..

About $10 a shot and i may or may not have accidently dropped a brand new bottle unopened yesterday at work, causing it to shatter and spill everywhere.... oops...

wilburiscool

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSIII Statesman 5L
Bring on the Jagerbombs! first me and a friend heard of them, we were at the local. 14 Jagers later, each, we were totalled!! Haven't been able to do it since though.

At parties i'm a pre-mixed bourbon fan, easy just to crack another can, but at pubs/clubs, double Southern Comforts all the way!

Maybe that's why i wake up the next morning with no money, and no idea where i spent it...!?

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
You think chartreuse is bad....

Bacardi 151!!!!

75% alcohol!!!!

It actually comes with a flamable liquid warning on the bottle and it comes with a fire retardant ontop of the bottle just incase it's flamable fumes seep out..

About $10 a shot and i may or may not have accidently dropped a brand new bottle unopened yesterday at work, causing it to shatter and spill everywhere.... oops...

Yeh, thats pretty good stuff but most bars I've worked in don't stock it as it's not a real big seller, most dark rum drinkers insist on Bundy for some strange reason

UltimateMegatron

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ute
Personally, I enjoy the finer points of a nice fermented chicken drink.

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Jim Beam white label

lieos

what ford i didnt see it
Reaction score
OP rum, any burboun, jagerbombs and iron lungs