Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fe2 suspension vz sv6 04

neilsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sv6 04
Hey guys,
My front and rear shocks are at that time to need replacing and I want to lower my car low enough to look good not scrap as my driveway is pretty steep.
How low will the fe2 sit from wheel arch to ground?
Any picture would be great to

d.k.vmatt

Reaction score
Members Ride
'06 VZ SS
Fe2 should be what you already have if your car is an SV6.

neilsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sv6 04
Fe2 should be what you already have if your car is an SV6.

I checked part number on my springs and called Holden and they said that there stock standard not fe2 and my car is a sv6

Hrd455

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz v6 ute
Just get some king spring lows, it drops the car by 1 inch

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
I checked part number on my springs and called Holden and they said that there stock standard not fe2 and my car is a sv6

Holden thought the colour of my car was Impulse, they are useless. Check the build plate under the bonnet.

WazzaVN

Wazza VN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6ltr ute, VP Calais and HJ Prem
ss5_zps324adc8f.jpg

Fe2 sits a bit high in my opinion. Lows in front and sl's in the rear would look ok and still be fairly practical. And legal as long as you don't get an exhaust that hangs down low.

neilsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sv6 04
ss5_zps324adc8f.jpg

Fe2 sits a bit high in my opinion. Lows in front and sl's in the rear would look ok and still be fairly practical. And legal as long as you don't get an exhaust that hangs down low.

Would lows in front and sl's in rear look good with 18's? And for shocks and struts what would be a good brand kyb, monroes, pedders?

WazzaVN

Wazza VN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6ltr ute, VP Calais and HJ Prem
You'll pay allot more for peddlers. There's an eBay store called archem suspension who sell king springs with Monroe shocks for about $600. Sl will look ok with 18's. Should drop the rear about 30mm lower than the picture (fe2). Sl will keep it legal too. SSL on 18's might just be under.

neilsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sv6 04
You'll pay allot more for peddlers. There's an eBay store called archem suspension who sell king springs with Monroe shocks for about $600. Sl will look ok with 18's. Should drop the rear about 30mm lower than the picture (fe2). Sl will keep it legal too. SSL on 18's might just be under.

Just took my measurements from my lowest point of my car on my driveway if I lower 30mm she will scrape so only solution just keep springs and only change shocks and struts.
Also turns out my build plate states I have fe2 suspension :)

Last edited: