Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Few funny ones....

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
/dribble

1) Well after some crap luck and crap driving with commos.. I decided to get out of them for a while (I will be back - promise!)...

But, I'm doing it in style ;) Picking up a 92 4WD liberty later in the week :D Very cool... vgc.. and cheap ;)

2) Well we know that commos share wheel stud patterns with the BMW 3 series... but I saw someone make use of that for the first time today, and not what you would expect! Polished VT SS with BMW centre caps on a previous shape 3 series... car was red but it would have looked very very cool if it had been a dark colour... original! Forgot to take a piccie though :( and car was gone when i went past later.

3) Don't leave VS headlight covers around! I forgot my keys today... and lo and behold, the set of covers I took off my VS were what got me back in! Long story, and very strange, but i'm sure there's a warning in there somewhere:p

/end dribble

Attachments

• W5518130.jpg
    W5518130.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 213

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
How long before you get a life?

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
Lol... well my windows have these funny latch-lock things on them... the headlight covers were just the right size to jam into the gap and separate the two parts of the latch.... not very secure :p but meh..

And no... don't bother asking where I live :D

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
Yay... pick it up in an hour :D

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
Yeh goes alright :)

Problem with the locks... lol... it doesn't... but dealer is coming out to look at it :S Maybe I'm just stupid but I dunno... it's not locking lol. Hopefully they know how to since it's been there for a while, I assume they locked it at some point..

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
some doors dont lock unless the door is closed, so if ur trying 2 lock the door while holding it open it might not work (in other words u may need 2 use the key 2 lock the doors)