Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Few lighting questions?

abclarke

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VXII S
Hey guys ive done a few searches and ive been getting all different answers, maybe because how old the threads are too, so i thought id just do my own to get all up to date answers and in 1 thread.

Im looking at getting some fog lights for my VX S and im wondering what would be the best place to get them from? Ive found a few on ebay so if anyone knows of any good sellers that would be great.

One other thing is im looking at getting some of those white bulbs as well, i dont think i can justify the cost at the moment for proper HID lights and honeslty i cant tell the difference. As long as they put out more light thats good enough for me! I was wondering what bulb sizes id need to get for all the lights including the fog lights im putting in?

Any help would be awesome thanks :)

abclarke

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VXII S
Hey guys i went out on a shop today and bought the narva platinum H1 lights and they are getting the H4's in tomorrow for me. The new high beams really make a difference!

Im still a little unsure about where to get the fog lights from? And another thing ive been reading about is the wiring loom for the fog lights, im not 100% sure where abouts im looking to find them if they are there or not? Any ideas?

graham7773

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim Wagon
I don't know how much help this will be but here goes. the loom/harness for foggies is there and attached to the side of the sub frame behind the bumper bar on both sides. you will need the connecting harness for your lights if you do not have them already. I believe that the dash loom/harness is there as well but you will need to buy and install the switch. Not sure about which fuse is used.