Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

FiberGlassing Group A Front Bar

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
By some proper glass and resin man, just fix it like you would a surfboard, I'm sure there are some kind of surfers forums around on the internet with fibreglass tech on them that you can read ?:)

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
By some proper glass and resin man, just fix it like you would a surfboard, I'm sure there are some kind of surfers forums around on the internet with fibreglass tech on them that you can read ?:)

Wot he says. Body filler has no strength and fibrofill (or similar) is only a little better. Glass and resin is the strong, easy to use and cheap too. Besides being the right stuff to use, with a little work, the repair will be un-detectable.

Other places to look for info are boat repair websites and sailing forums.

Reaper

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
yeah the kahglass actually worked good, used a 1cm coat behind the crack, was looking at car that looked identical to vp lukes and ran into teh gutter with the new bumper, it didnt crack so i must have done a half decant job :p andso scraped it on something