Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Finally some POSITIVE news for 2020

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
I would hazard a guess and say Covid had a hand in it, with all the restrictions in place there would be nothing for them to do so they would be just like everyone else. Boring to watch. No drama, no excitement.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
there would be nothing for them to do so they would be just like everyone else. Boring to watch. No drama, no excitement.

That just reminded me of Gogglebox, (should have put that in the list) ......... watching people, who are watching those gormless TV shows.
Just the promos for that convinced me not to see what it was about.
And then the watchers who are on Gogglebox become a 'celebrity' by rating a mention in the socialite pages of the newspapers. Far canal.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Fig if it wasn't for JC and all the JC crew I'd go nuts as TV has just gone down the dunny lately.... At least on here we can get the occasional laugh and do some **** stirring and on the part people not become offended, yes I did say on the most part....

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Just the promos for that convinced me not to see what it was about.

Indeed.....although I did get a laugh out of one promo in particular when Ozzy Osborne asked - "Who the fcuk is that ?" Pretty much sums it up in one.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Fig if it wasn't for JC and all the JC crew I'd go nuts as TV has just gone down the dunny lately.... At least on here we can get the occasional laugh and do some **** stirring and on the part people not become offended, yes I did say on the most part....

Agree. I spend too much time looking at stuff on here.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Agree. I spend too much time looking at stuff on here.

I was caught on my phone at work today by the boss. One guess which site I was on?

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Nup, JC's.......