Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Find my special Commodore

pete123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore S
Hi all,apologies if this is the wrong area for this post,nothing else seemed quite right. Im looking for my deceased fathers white VC Commodore wagon. Now this may sound like finding a needle in a haystack but this was a special car as it came from the factory with a powered sunroof fitted. What happened was that the original buyer selected that a sunroof be fitted when he ordered the car,not knowing that because of the nature of the wagon roofline,there was some structural reinforcement necessary to fit the sunroof, causing some special issue,this is the story we were told anyway. So,as I said,white VC Commodore wagon, 253 V8, automatic beige interior with chrome roof rack factory fitted and sold/traded in Melbourne. If anyone has any knowledge could you pls message me the info. Thanks

Martbar

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF Series 2 SSV Redline.
Hi all,apologies if this is the wrong area for this post,nothing else seemed quite right. Im looking for my deceased fathers white VC Commodore wagon. Now this may sound like finding a needle in a haystack but this was a special car as it came from the factory with a powered sunroof fitted. What happened was that the original buyer selected that a sunroof be fitted when he ordered the car,not knowing that because of the nature of the wagon roofline,there was some structural reinforcement necessary to fit the sunroof, causing some special issue,this is the story we were told anyway. So,as I said,white VC Commodore wagon, 253 V8, automatic beige interior with chrome roof rack factory fitted and sold/traded in Melbourne. If anyone has any knowledge could you pls message me the info. Thanks
Good luck mate, hope that it all works out for you.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Good luck with it.