Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Finding body kits

S

stormy05

I am trying to find a body kit (race style front) for a VR SS. Every site or Company I look at are interstate. I am trying to find someone in the Brisbane , Queensland area. Does anyone know of any?

s0sage

Posting aimlessly ..
Reaction score
Members Ride
MX6 - Turbo .... so flame me
your probably only gonna find a place that will order it from a company thats itnerstate and pass on the freight charges to you anyway ..

look at www.spoilerfactory.com.au
$200 and they ship whatever kit you want

buy the whole kit and it'll cost you $1350 INCLUDING frieght to your city ... cheaper than that anywhere??

V

VSSleeper

Dont use spoiler factory, kit isnt the greatest of fits, For Brisbane there is a guy named Gary he runs a company called butelize, they do some mean looking kits for the VS/VR, i got a VY GTS front bar for my VS from his melbourne distributer, perfect fit, gel coated ready for priming, very well priced.....www.butelize.com

s0sage

Posting aimlessly ..
Reaction score
Members Ride
i'll argue that one mate
my buddy bought a full group a kit for his vn from spoilerfactory and he and i fitted up over one afternoon.
no hassles whatsoever, no burring, no rough edges, no misalignments, very well made, no thin spots, looks very very original.

have you ever got/worked a kit from them? or is this just word of mouth to you?

V

VSSleeper

Ive done a kit from from them on a VS, was quite the opposite, not only my own exerince but quite a few from here have had same issues, especially for the VS/VR's......cant tell you about the VN kits they do....the other thing is they arnt in qld as stormy05 is asking....

s0sage

Posting aimlessly ..
Reaction score
Members Ride
yeah thats true .. maybe theres some issue with their vr/vs moulds or something.

i mentioned it, because $1300 for a full kit shipped to you isn't a bad price anyway you look at it..

either way i guess its up to people to choose their own product, i havent lived in brissy for years so i cant realy suggest anything other than that .. :shutup:

J

jpflinders

I'm Looking for a SS Passanger side skirt white for my VR Sedan from a supplier in Brisbane. Can anyone help ??

P

POWA-2-W8

try getting a quote on some custom body kits dude ull have a unique car as well they price newhere from like a grand to a **** load of cash on the other thand there is a rad predator body kit but im not sure how much they r