Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fire Extinguisher...best looking for interior

Frandy

Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 VF SS-V M6 / '99 KN Laser
Haha, hey guys,
im not sure who's car i saw it on, my opologies for not asking permission, i just forgot :p Here is a boot pick with a fire extinguisher with a blue neon in a box mount...i reckon it looks pertty cool :p but is there any better looking fire extinguishers out there without green on it or something?? I would like it with a chrome handle, everything on it apart from the green, is it possible?? Thanks :)
Sorry about the wank factor in it, i reckon it would look pretty cool at night in the boot with the blue neon :p

Cheers :yeah:

Attachments

• 2071662_20_full.jpg
    2071662_20_full.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:

smyth

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive
Sorry to point out the obvious, but what is the point of having it in a sealed box? Surely you would want it be be as accessible as possible.

89vncommy

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VN Caladore
Sorry to point out the obvious, but what is the point of having it in a sealed box? Surely you would want it be be as accessible as possible.

Exactly ... And not wanting to try and insult anyone, but why worry about what the best colour would be.. Worry about the quality of the thing if you ever use it...

I would rather have one that looks ugly and saves my car, then have one that looks good and have no car to protect it with ...

semi

GOD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR exec wagon
why would anyone use a fire extinguisher for looks?? i dont get it

Frandy

Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 VF SS-V M6 / '99 KN Laser
looks dangerous, i know it sounds stupid, but it would look cool when its illuminated with neons at night

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
Better off mounting a big ass capacitor in that space behind perspex, that way it at least has some function......