Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

First concert - what band?

hwy747

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Berlina 5.7L / VW Golf GTi
First Concert was "Live" on their mid 1990's tour, for secret samadhi album if I remember correctly

Best concert - There has been a few. There isn't one that stands out as THE best but some honourable mentions are Lamb of God / Devildriver a few months back, Nightwish, Disturbed and local Sydney lads Lord and Daysend (which are playing together on tomorrow night at the Gaelic club in Sydney if anyone is interested)

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
First concert: TBA

thedeadwalk

thedeadwalk
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive S2
1st was metallica at bdo 1999 it was good cus of a lightning storm just behind the stage was awsome with the light show and everyone was going nuts but the best would have to be slipknot at the horton 2005 a little know concert while thay where here playing bdo not many people there but it was insane to say the least

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
Hilltop Hoods for me
then Bullet For My Valentine
Now Soundwave.. seems to be one each year

nick3110

2.5" Catback
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina S2
First concert, clipsal '05 or '06 lol.. Hot lies, Shiihad and Silverchair.. every second person had a joint lol.

Best would have to be Korn in '07.. was freaking incredible.

bezz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
Best would have to be Korn in '07.. was freaking incredible.

Actually I agree with you there, got free tix to it, wasnt expecting much and they were awesome! Considering it was only 3 original members and jonathon davis was stopping for oxygen between songs haha

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
First major concert: Grinspoon 2004? (I don't really like them though)
Second major concert: Placebo 2006 (only cause the were really the only kind of big decent thing to come around)
Third concert (and the first concert I really wanted to go to): Nine Inch Nails (2009). I had to see them at least once before they stopped touring.

First festival: Soundfest (not Stonefest) at the University of Canberra (2007).

Other than that, I've been to a handful of local shows. Kinda bummed I never went to a metal for the brain.

GreenGremlin

Reaction score
Website
www.brockcommodores.com
Members Ride
VK Calais
I think it was Pennywise / Blink 182 late '95 or early '96 in a place called The Roxy in fortitude valley. Show ended in a riot/stage invasion which saw most of Pennywise's gear trashed. Watched some of it from being crushed against the barriers and then climbed up on top of the PA and watched the rest of the gig from there. Was a very good show.