Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

First Idiot

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Hi Guys,
Just a quick message noting that WREXD has been suspended so unless he joins up again he is unable to take part of any further discussions on Just Commodores.

One thing which does make it difficult his IP address belongs to a fairly big internet provider meaning if I ban a whole group of IP addresses I will be preventing other members from even viewing the forum.

I did not appreciate the way he was having a go at a fellow member amongst other reasons.

Thanks to the couple of guys who bought this guy to my attention. Chances are this won't be a first time so if you do come across which looks as though someone is trying to stir up trouble let myself or Garth know.

Cheers
Darren

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
Darren said:
Hi Guys,
Just a quick message noting that WREXD has been suspended so unless he joins up again he is unable to take part of any further discussions on Just Commodores.

One thing which does make it difficult his IP address belongs to a fairly big internet provider meaning if I ban a whole group of IP addresses I will be preventing other members from even viewing the forum.

I did not appreciate the way he was having a go at a fellow member amongst other reasons.

Thanks to the couple of guys who bought this guy to my attention. Chances are this won't be a first time so if you do come across which looks as though someone is trying to stir up trouble let myself or Garth know.

Cheers
Darren

any chance u can block his mac address?

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
No need mate, this happened a couple of years ago, problems over, he hasn't been back so I doubt he'd bother now. But thanks for the suggestion :)

Torana

Young Einstein
Reaction score
Website
holdenworld.tt.cx
Members Ride
KE Laser Ghia 1.6 Carbie M5
*lol* Yeah he's long gone. He came back 'bout 18 months ago but hasn't tried again <touchwood>.

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
dont people read dates before they post *lol*