Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

first Tatt or 2" bodylift for my 4wd

first tatt or 2" bodylift?

• First tattoo (southern cross on my right side rib cage)

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • put 2" body lift blocks into my landcruiser to help clear hidden obstacles like rocks

Votes: 35 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dan VS 231

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Senator
Ive read that you can see the Southern Cross from anywhere in the Southern Hemisphere if you look up at night. Id rather look be able to look down on the offroad from an extras 2 inches up. I think it would be more useful too.

badaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VX S
I would have to vote for the lift kit, if you use the car all the time it would be more fun, and a tatt can't do anything.

kcpwns

Kicker - Livin' Loud :)
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Equipe
lol southern cross tattoos are lame..where has the originality gone..ever since those riots every terry has gone out and got one

damien1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S
if your asking people if you should get a tattoo or not, you probably shouldnt get one mate.. go the lift eh

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
He didn't ask for opnions on the southern cross tatto, just wether he should get one or a 2" lift. I vote two inch lift

People giving the opinion that southern cross tattoo's are gay are obviously voting for the lift kit and not the tattoo. Not too hard to figure out....

VTLS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 LS1 -VX S2 SS LS1
if you been putting off a tat for awhile,your using the 2"inch lift kit as another excuse not to get inked. depending on the design you want(yes i know you want southern cross,etc) & how long it takes you could probably do both.

as for everyones opinion on getting the southern cross,they are right. honestly thats now become as common as muck. remember ink is for life dude,if your getting inked think about who you are,what you believe,what interests you & lastly what you know will never change till you take a dirt nap. take it from me dude,i got my first ink at 15 & that was over 20 years ago,everything i have means the same to me now as it did then. everything i have is not some flash off a wall but is custom work either designed by me or the person who inked me.:)

kcpwns

Kicker - Livin' Loud :)
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Equipe
sorry i was abit blunt bout the tatt design :(
but VTLS1 is right dont go for it if ya putting it off...
best thing to do is get some custom designs made up mate,
that way its something you know ya want rather then something already stenciled on every other bloke.
i designed mine myself and cant be happier :) hopefully getting more soon