Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

First time car owner nd proud

Josh. Pongraz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL Commodore
Hey all,

I'm a new comer to the forum with the recent purchase of a VH SL commodre. I bought it of a friend of a friend for $2000, its got 90000km on the dial and is in almost new condition. I'll post some photos asap.

It runs the 3.3 Ltr. blue motor with the trimatic gearbox, just wonderin how 2 get the most from the car while keepin it stockish to gain back on the resail in a few years time.

cxcxcxvcvcvc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Hey all,

I'm a new comer to the forum with the recent purchase of a VH SL commodre. I bought it of a friend of a friend for $2000, its got 90000km on the dial and is in almost new condition. I'll post some photos asap.

It runs the 3.3 Ltr. blue motor with the trimatic gearbox, just wonderin how 2 get the most from the car while keepin it stockish to gain back on the resail in a few years time.

G,day Josh and welcome to the forum mate:thumbsup:
VH commies are mad cars! my first car was a vh with a 5spd supra box behind it and fitted with v6 pistons and it hammered:D
Ya gotta get some pics happenin!!

Dezza

your local HSV dealer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS M6
nah mate just keep it in prestine condition and shell hold her value
but adding some nice rims an exhaust cant hurt :)

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Just keep the original gear off of it in case you sell it down the track :thumbsup:

Jo3_Blo

HZ Holden Fanatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
WB 1 Tonner, VS Ute
Yeah, keep it fairly original. ;)

Would like to see some pics!!

I'm lookin at a VH down the road from me, would be nowhere near as good as yours though. It's been driven by a p plater (but not a hoon I don't think) but it hasn't been looked after real well. But overall, it seems in reasonable nic. I wanna offer him $200, and I think its got no rego anymore or rw.

What do you think?

LOL, sorry to steal your topic, I think I might make my own!! :p