Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

First VL and first project :)

detox_nath83

Another VL Driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Turbo Commo
Looking good there. Hope you didn't scratch up the rail when reinstalled. It is a heap easier to do once the plenum chamber is removed and the hoses are quite straight forward to put back together. Do u have an updated picture of the bay and how it's coming along.
Keep up the good work
Nath

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
Don't worry i will :) if all else fails i have another set on the parts car. So hopefully with two sets if i break one or two it will be ok lol.

If you don't break anything, sell the other set lol, someone somewhere will snap them up

Jinxer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS
hey chicky. you can have my dash if you want. its like brand new. inbox me ur details. any other parts u need? my vl has too much rust so im swapn it for a vp ss with no motor n gbox, gonna put a 454 out of a corvette into it.

GirlwiththeVL

Reaction score
Members Ride
88 VL Executive Commodore
Looking good there. Hope you didn't scratch up the rail when reinstalled. It is a heap easier to do once the plenum chamber is removed and the hoses are quite straight forward to put back together. Do u have an updated picture of the bay and how it's coming along.
Keep up the good work
Nath

Nah didn't scratch it at all, seeing as i took the top half of the manifold off :). I need to take an up to date pic i've been a little lazy with the hot weather but i'll try take one soon. Thanks :).

GirlwiththeVL

Reaction score
Members Ride
88 VL Executive Commodore
UPDATE: I found a newly painted body and am now in the process of transferring all the good bits into this one. Have also now got my custom plates.

359hfzp.jpg

yp7ci.jpg

2emoj05.jpg

Munz

Right Foot Action
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1 / VL RB30e daily
Nice Plates!

I had to do the same to my rusted out shell, Bought a new one and transfered the driveline into the new shell. Its a good thing that these drivelines go forever if there treated well, not much can be said about the body's.