Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

First ZB I've seen in the second hand market

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon
As per the link:

IMAGINE YOUR COLOUR
IMAGINE YOUR INSIGNA IN ANY COLOUR YOU WANT.

PICK YOUR COLOUR
GO TO YOUR EXCLUSIVE DEALER WITH A COLOUR REFERENCE: EITHER A REAL OBJECT, A PRINT OR COLOR CODE.

FINE-TUNE YOUR SELECTION
BY PROVIDING A PAINT SAMPLE WE WILL KEEP YOU IN FULL CREATIVE CONTROL.

SIGN OFF YOUR PERSONALISED COLOUR
ONCE YOU APPROVED THE PAINT SAMPLE, WE WILL BEGIN BUILDING YOUR EXCLUSIVE.

Seems pretty simple to me.....get your new car painted ANY colour you like.
And engines go all the way up to 2.0l bi-turbo diesel with 154kW, starting with a throbbing 1.6l diesel Grand Sport at 81kW. But the colours are nice and the leather is VIP.
Looks like this Opel advert shows the market Holden is really chasing now. Urbanites that don't care about the performance, handling, braking or any enjoyment of driving, but what colour is it. These consumers would be better off with a car-sharing service :(.

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
Sadly the Motor car is now considered a consumable and no longer an extension of one's personality.

Last edited:

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
The Motor car is now considered a consumable and no longer an extension of one's personality unless you are another drone.

Luckily there is a bunch of people on here keeping the dream alive.

Brettly-2008

Reaction score
Members Ride
SS Commodore - Ford Territory ... both camps
Looks like this Opel advert shows the market Holden is really chasing now. Urbanites that don't care about the performance, handling, braking or any enjoyment of driving, but what colour is it. These consumers would be better off with a car-sharing service :(.

Sadly, as Australia becomes more urbanised and city-centric, all major institutions and companies will change to suit that demographic. ABC is a classic example -its radio and TV is so PC, left and 'progressively' Melbournised I can't even listen to Triple J or watch half its shows anymore.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
ABC is a classic example -its radio and TV is so PC, left and 'progressively' Melbournised I can't even listen to Triple J

Triple J is more Sydneyised imho.

I don't like the talking heads and their leftist views but at least the music offerings are better than the trash that commercial stations spew forth.

Brettly-2008

Reaction score
Members Ride
SS Commodore - Ford Territory ... both camps
Triple J is more Sydneyised imho.

I don't like the talking heads and their leftist views but at least the music offerings are better than the trash that commercial stations spew forth.

It's based in Melbourne now though, that's what I meant. Yeah, I can't really even deal with JJJs hourly news: feminism/domestic violence, racist white Australians, immigration issues, gender pay gap, minority groups... and only half its music is worth listening to nowadays.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
In so many ways, I'm glad I won't be around by 2040. It might be sooner but by then, the Greens, the loony left, the pc brigade and multiple other organisations with their own weird agendas, will leave this country well and truly screwed.

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
In so many ways, I'm glad I won't be around by 2040. It might be sooner but by then, the Greens, the loony left, the pc brigade and multiple other organisations with their own weird agendas, will leave this country well and truly screwed.

That's it in a nutshell.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Urbanites that don't care about the performance, handling, braking or any enjoyment of driving, but what colour is it. :(.

Too true. Look at the latest 'performance vehicles' ..... soot blowing, high riding, 4WD utes with stripes, bulges, and roll-over bars. And they even race them at the same meetings as the V8Supergokarts.
What happened to low CD rates, disc brakes all round, low centre of gravity, etc etc …. I think I have posted this rant before.
Roll on 2040.