Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

First ZB I've seen in the second hand market

RWD4ever

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS3 ute
Holden should grab it, take it off the market. Have good look at how second hand examples like these will affect the value of the model.

Are those kms real and how did the car handle those real world kms, look at the fabric on driver's seat and other interior surfaces for wear and tear, etc. Does the fabric need to be respecified before the next order from Opel.
I saw a used ZB for sale nearly 6 months ago. I dunno why - could have been a repo, or deceased estate?

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
First one at pickles I've seen
Screenshot_20181226-155021.png

Jonatos

Reaction score
Members Ride
JP/Apollo
I think the price is too high for this model and will need to wait for special offers in order to buy it. There are similar cars on the market at a better price so dunno why it is so overpriced or maybe it is just for me. I will try this car anyways at a test drive in Ukraine and probably will rent it from https://narscars.com.ua/en/odessa-r7 as they told me that they will have it available soon at their rental service. I think a one-week rental will be enough for me to make a decision whether to buy this car or not and if it is worth the money that the commodore asks for it. I will try to update my post in the future for you. Stay safe!

Last edited: